it's me

it's me

Friday, December 31, 2010

Good vs Bad news

29th December 2010, 2330 hours
To celebrate the victory of dearest Malayan Tiger team over Garuda (4-2), our Prime Minister Dato' Seri Najib Tun Razak has announced that tomorrow, Friday, 31st December 2010 as a public holiday.
YEEHA!!!

.......
30th December 2010, 1600 hours
In conjunction of a visit from the Director of Nursing (DON), the matrons asked me to go work tomorrow, on the public holiday. GGGGRRRRRRR!!!!!
I really hate this, as I have already planned for my trip back to KL to meet my beloved Mummy and Babah, meet up my friends and their babies, and also attending few wedding invitations.
But then, I have to cancel all my plans just because that not-patriotically-fan-over-Malayan-Tiger-victory DON!

P/S: And I truly hate this!

*Currently listening to National Anthem - Negaraku

No comments:

Post a Comment