it's me

it's me

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Romani Poco "BetMen-A" level 890 Maniac in Mafia Wars Ended~


 Mafia Wars (MW) is a virtual game by Zynga and one of the legal application found in Facebook (FB).
there were more than 15 million people around the globe "Likes" this game, and of course, I am was one of 'em. And for sure the addiction made me so occupied that most of the time I use the FB just for MW! haha..
yeah, I knew I wasted a lot of my time with it. Since then, one of my friend asked me to stop playing and focusing on other relevant stuffs because I've wasted A LOT of my precious time playing. For him, "Let's being an adult!". At first, I was not so okay with that (ya la, I don't think MW players are all kids..), but when I revise myself, yes, definitely I am going to try myself. Why not?
I started falling in to the game since 2008 and have lots of FB friends internationally only to gather my mafia gang! The last time I played this MW was on 28 November 2010 (at that time, I have already reached Level 890, with 4953586 experiences, 34005 jobs completed, holding a title of Romani Poco "BetMen-A" ), and today, it was a month I ignored it!
YEAY!!! I managed to stop myself for playing 'em.. I am going to make this as one of my 2011 New Year Resolution :D
So, I am now starting to "Unlike" this MW, delete my MW friends list, and remove this application from my FB profile. So, well done for me :D

So, bye bye Mafia Wars!

*Currently listening to Air Supply - Goodbye

2 comments:

  1. kak~~ npe sy bru taw blog ni wujud?? T____T

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello dik..
    I was just started this blogger blog few days ago..
    see..entry skit je :P

    ReplyDelete