it's me

it's me

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sunday blues~

I slept very late last night just to make sure that 2 movies I really want were successfully downloaded - Dinner for Shmucks and The Tree..
going to watch 'em soon, whenever I got my 2 hours non-tired mood :D
.....................
early morning I washed my clothes, and tidy up the room, of course
then getting ready for a seminar for Malaysian Nurses Union (MNU), held somewhere in HTAA itself
..............
at 4pm, my fellow friend, Shafiq Ahmad came by to "save" my dearie Encem, and now the battery was fully charged..thanks a lot friend!
after that, I got my Waja Encem washed and polished and zasss to ECM..It was The Body Shop Y.E.S!!!
(I do not know how I fell in love with the cosmetics range..tho most of people suggested high end brands such as MAC, Bobbi Brown, MUFE, Stage...they were expensive lah..), moreover, TBS cosmetics are all made from non-animal product 100% vegetarian!
these are part of my hauls which I love so much, the brushes..
they are made from synthetic material, very soft and dense, also cheap tho! (I don't really like those made from animal hair as I am allergic to 'em!). the holders are so cool, not too long or too short, big, and have curve at the middle so that easier to grip and the base all wide that they can even stand straight! Among all, I found that the eyeshadow blender brush was a bit harsh to the eyelid. this is not cool :| but others are just fine :D
TBS brush roll
my brushes army! L-R: blusher, face&body, eyeshadow blender, eyeshadow, smudger, brow&lash comb, lip/concealer

blusher: dense and super soft, but slightly thin and not so fluffy compared to kabuki.but still works well especially on creating shades!
face&body: super big, soft and fluffy..pampering my whole face with translucent powder :D
eyeshadow blender: longer tip brushes and quite dense and fluffy. pickup more eyeshadow. however, I found that the brushes a bit harsh to my lids :'(
eyeshadow: soft and thin edge, doesn't pick up many pigments, but can be used as slanted brush to line the lower waterline with some shadows for smokey look :)
smudger: it's a sponge tip!...and it smudge (full stop)
brow&lash comb: oh, I love this brush..it transforms my black thick eyebrows to a tidy look! and the lash comb was just great to divide lashes once the mascara clumps :D
lip/concealer: for now, i used it to apply lipstick. i'll try on concealer one day. but currently I don't own any! haha :))





*Currently listening to Olivia Ong - Love Fools









No comments:

Post a Comment