it's me

it's me

Friday, December 24, 2010

It's Friday, and I'm on leave!

It was Friday and I have no plan at all.. so sad that my sis wasn't here in Kuantan..
in the afternoon, I was thinking about going out to buy currypuffs at Taman Gelora (the best in Kuantan)
I put some makeup and get ready to go out..when I arrived, there were 4 Chinese men also queuing up to buy the chicken currypuffs..2 of them bought 10pcs, one bought 15pcs, and another one bought 30pcs!!!
OMG, so I have to wait long for my only 5pcs currypuffs.. T__T and suddenly I saw black smoke coming up in the air, I guess it came from Kg Selamat nearby..


chicken bites :)

I also bought Ais Jagung (one of my fav in Taman Gelora)

The rate I given to:
  • Service: 3
  • Environment: 2
  • Food: 4.8
  • Price: 3
then, heading to Pantai Sepat, for a beach sight-seeing..I likeeee~


enough with beaches, suddenly feel like spending money and watching movie..
went to ECM, try few make ups at SaSa, Parkson, and TBS (awaiting for the YES starting on 26 dec..), bought 2 tops and a necklace at Padini..
watching the Gulliver's Travels, while having chicken meatballs with loads of ketchup :d
get my Waja Encem fuel full, then went back to hostel..


*Currently listening to Daryl Hall & John Oates - Kiss On My List









No comments:

Post a Comment