it's me

it's me

Friday, January 28, 2011

I got new room!

Since my not so friendly room mate has been chase out from the room by the hostel manager, because she threaten to kill me, I used to leave alone waiting for a new room mate to come in. Until one day the manager offered me on a new single room and I accepted it. I have less than 2 days to move, clearing up new room, put new floor mat and arranging those old heavy furniture, all by myself. I turned out to be super lethargic, fever, headache, diarrhea and vomiting (classical symptoms if I were to have a fever). As I vomit each time I eat, so I decided not to take orally and it has been more than 36 hours I did not eat anything accept plain water and juices. :'(
(p/s: It will be lovely if I could have somebody to help me clearing up my room, it's only 75% done.)

My old room on the 1st floor :D

My new room. It's on 2nd floor!

1 comment: